Be sure to inspect this one bedroom gem, as it won't last long!
Only minutes from the city, this one bedroom apartment with study is sure to impress.
Newly build, in the convenient suburb of Dickson, everything you could possible need is only moments way. With city shopping, local shops, public transport, schools, ovals and restaurants a few minutes down the road. This delight of a property would suit a range of people.
Located on the ground floor, unit 1, has it's very own courtyard. With access through both the living area, as well as the bedroom. Off the spacious living area is the modern kitchen, with plenty of pantry storage. The complex offers security intercom, underground parking and a large shared courtyard.
- Large living area
- One bedroom with built in robe
- Modern kitchen
- Intercom system
- Underground parking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
Sorry, no pets.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.