If you crave the quiet lifestyle that country living can offer but need the proximity to the Northern Suburbs this property is for you. Only 15 minutes' drive will take you to Ocean Keys and with the freeway extension the Hester Avenue entrance/exit is only 10 minutes away!
The newly built property oozes space and style. The high ceilings are carefully crafted wooden features are superb. The bedrooms are all a generous size with an enormous master suite. The immediate surrounds to the house have been landscaped and the property is then surrounded by gum trees, it really is picturesque!
Viewing of this property to appreciate the scale of the design is a must!
This home is stunning and a viewing should not be delayed:
- Double Entrance
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the bedroom wing
- Master bedroom with his n hers walk in robe
- Stunning Ensuite with large bath and double vanity, glass shower gorgeous matt black tapware throughout, separate toilet
- Open plan Kitchen with stunning solid wood benchtop and feature wood piece with integrated lighting above the central bench
- 900ml stainless steel oven, 5 ring gas stove top, range hood and double fridge recess
- Large impressive lounge/meals area which is flooded with natural light
- Large activity off the kitchen great for the family with split system air conditioning unit and sliding doors to rear garden
- Additional activity room off the main entrance
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both Queen-size situated at the rear of the property with sliding doors to access the gardens
- Good sized bedroom 4/study
- Large laundry with built in bench and double linen cupboard, separate toilet
- Good sized family bathroom with glass shower
- Parking for 4 plus cars
- Large garden with lawn area and low maintenance planting
- Paved area great for entertaining
- Rain water tank for general use
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Claire Pilcher on 9407 9971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org