Transformed by a recent designer renovation, combing up-to- the-minute style with a touch of funky retro appeal, this immaculate residence embraces a wonderfully light-filled open plan, with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining. Set on a 1,011sqm block, it boasts an enviable rear-to- north aspect and stunningly landscaped gardens at the front and rear. Peacefully tucked away in a wide leafy street, it promises a lifestyle of remarkable convenience, within walking distance to all the amenities of Mittagong's Highlands Marketplace.
- Elegant formal lounge flowing through to open plan family living and dining
- Family room opens out to an impressive all-weather timber alfresco deck
- Deep near-level lawns, manicured gardens with a serene Japanese influence
- Sleek timber-topped gas kitchen fitted with new stainless steel appliances
- Bright and stylish bathroom finished with brand new floor-to- ceiling tiles
- Split system air conditioning, gas heating, plantation shutters throughout
- Huge LUG with abundant storage, additional driveway parking, garden shed