It is in an ideal location - a short stroll to Nedlands Rose Garden, Stirling Highway and all the public transport. It is not far from local cafes and supermarkets, Broadway and Kings Park. If one is studying at UWA it could not be more convenient.
The features of this lovely property include:
* Spacious living room with natural light from windows overlooking the back garden courtyard;
* Modern kitchen with plenty of overhead and under bench storage, double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and walk in pantry;
* Separate dining room;
* A large master bedroom with access to a private courtyard, and with a walk in robe, and en-suite complete with bath, shower, vanity and toilet;
* Two more good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes;
* A second bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet;
* A separate laundry;
* 2 car garage with remote control access;
* Security screens;
* Additional storage space with a linen cupboard, plus an outside store room;
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning; and
* Paved back courtyard with established lush garden.