Don't miss out on viewing this amazing 3 bedroom apartment located in the 'Solstice' development. This large north facing,top floor apartment, is located less than 10 minutes drive to the City and even less to the Dickson shopping precinct. The apartment offers three bedrooms, two with built in mirrored robes and large windows permitting ample natural light.
There are two beautiful bathrooms, including an en-suite with a rain drop shower and double basins. The large open plan living and dining features double doors that open onto the private balcony with views of Mount Majura,this is perfect for when entertaining guests.
The stylish kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, providing ample bench and storage space. Restricted access garaging is provided for two cars along with ample storage space.
Reverse cycle air conditioning
European style laundry with clothes dryer
Sun soaked balcony
Live just moments from local schools & shops with a variety of eateries to choose from. 'Solstice' provides the lifestyle you have always wanted with the thriving DIckson shops & City centre just a short drive away.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.