Very disappointed. Mold and flea problems, and then we were charged $300 for cleaning after we left the apartment. We contacted them three times to find out why we were charged (especially with several of the charges having no documentation), but they did not return emails or voicemails. We're very disappointed that they aren't even professional enough to talk to us about the charges. Terrible pool and not a clean complex. Avoid the property, if possible.
Poor management, workout facilities were always broken, pool was murky green, and my apartment was full of mold. The pool was never clean for more than 3 days, then back to green, brown, or black! I cleaned multiple times a week, no amount of cleaner or Lysol could keep the mold back. The mold came from the carpet and went up the walls, legs of furniture, and anything that touched the floor. I had to burn a bag left under my bed because the mold ruined it. They still charged me $90 for cleaning, although I was happy to leave. My health has improved, my asthma has lessened, and my allergies have gone away. BEWARE of this place!!!
I lived here a couple years ago. My unit smelled strongly of air freshener, but I figured once I moved in and got it aired out it would be fine. When the air freshener scent wore off, it smelled like cigarettes and dog instead. (I don't smoke, and I had a well-behaved cat, no dogs.) When I went to talk to management about it, they offered me a different unit, but I declined because moving my piano is a total pain. I just didn't want to be held responsible for the odor when I moved out at the end of my year. (I had already decided to move out because my unit was dim, things broke all the time, and I had a swamp outside my door 6 months out of the year.) Long story short, when I moved out, they kept all my deposit money and then charged me a little more to take care of the "pet damage" my cat had "obviously" done. They were miserable people to work with. The unit was terrible. And losing my deposit (which I really needed at the time) sealed Cambridge Apartments as the worst place I have ever lived. Shame on you, Cambridge.