Pre-Lease for the 2019-2020 School Year! In walking distance to the UofA! This home has hard wood flooring throughout for easy cleaning. There are large windows in the living area and bedroom, letting in all natural lighting. The kitchen features plenty of cabinet space and comes with an electric stove, refrigerator and double sinks. The yard is shared, and you will have free access to a shared washer/dryer. The tenants will be responsible for 20% of the monthly bill back for water, sewer, trash. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on August 5th. The rental rate is $800 per month and the security deposit is $900, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner may consider up to two pets, must be older than 6 months and less than 50lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
*Do Not Disturb Tenants! Home Is Not Available Until August 5th! Please Contact The Office With Questions!*