Well Maintained Home Close By PCC Rock Creek Campus - - Beautiful 2-story SFH, approx. 2260 sq ft with 2 car attached garage
- Built in 2006 and excellent condition
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms (2 fireplaces in living room and master bedroom)
- Granite tiled kitchen w/eating bar & walk-in pantry.
- Home w/extensive builder upgrades, soaring vaulted entry with open space, hardwood floor on the main, railed staircase.
- Range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, and dryer included
- Minutes to neighborhood grocery stores, nurseries, and Tanasbourne shopping centers, restaurants and hospitals.
- Very close to PCC Rock Creek campus
- Easy access to Hwy 26 & 217, minutes to downtown Portland and
Beaverton/Hillsboro high tech corridor (e.g. Intel, Nike and Synopsys)
Application Fee: $50 per adult (anyone 18 or older)
Lease Terms: 12 months
Date Available for Viewing (subject to change): Now with proper notice to current tenant
Utilities included in rent: None
Utilities paid by tenants: Water, sewer, gas, electric & garbage
Appliances: Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Washer & Dryer
Year Built: 2006
Vehicle Restrictions: (no boat, trailer or RV without approval)
School District: Rock Creek, Stoller, Westview
PET POLICY: No pets
Special Terms: No smoking inside the premises including the garage
Thank you for choosing Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.
We require you to view the exterior of the property in person before we will schedule a viewing.
Our application process includes, but is not limited to-
* Credit, criminal and eviction check for all tenants 18 and older
* Rental history verification for all applicants applying
* Verifying your combined household income is at minimum three (3) times the rent amount
* One pet possible with increased deposit and approval: the security deposit will be increased by $500 if pet is approved.
Proof of Renters Insurance will be required before move-in.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
**To complete the application process, please send us copies of your ID/pay stubs and go to the PayPal page on our website to pay your application fee.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for application documents only)
Square footage is approximate.
School availability subject to change.
No Pets Allowed