This delightful light and bright 2 bedroom refurbished and well maintained townhouse is located in a sought after pocket of a quiet complex, away from busy roads and driveways, but with all the amenities you need close by. This home boasts an open plan downstairs area with a fresh modern kitchen comprising near new stainless steel appliances.
Enjoy strolling or cycling along the bike paths surrounding the picturesque Herdsman Lake. Conveniently purchase your fresh supplies at the well renowned Herdsman Inspiring Foods, and with easy access to public transport, a variety of shops, schools, parks and the city, this townhouse is not to be missed.
• Comfortable and spacious lounge/dining which opens out to your own secluded courtyards
• Modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop, oven and rangehood, with soft close doors and drawers to the gloss cabinetry.
• Downstairs powder room with WC and storage area under stairs
• Two private and spacious courtyards at the front and rear of the living areas, both with overhead shade sails
• Private storeroom easily accessed from your own front courtyard for those additional extras
• 2 large bedrooms, one with generous WIR and the other with double BIR's.
• Bathroom comprising double vanity, shower over bath, WC and combined laundry facilities.
Additional benefits include R/C Airconditioning split system units to downstairs area, and both of the upstairs bedrooms for all year round comfort. An allocated undercover car parking bay is at your doorstep, with plenty of visitor car parking in close vicinity. The complex also possesses a full size tennis court and sparkling swimming pool.
Sorry, No Pets Allowed as per Strata By-Laws
Please register your interest to email address firstname.lastname@example.org advising your contact details, or alternatively call Andrea on 0400 975 004. Application forms will be available at viewings.