Only two years young and the brain child of TRG properties known for their attention to detail, you'll feel right at home in the sought-after and now well established Podium Estate, steeped in Commonwealth Games history dating back to 1962.
This Floreat location means being able to walk to the local Kindergarten and Primary School or drive a little further to Quintilian School. For older children, there is a choice of John Twenty-Third, Newman College and the International School. For those wanting a single sex school, you are only a short car ride to Hale School, Christchurch and Scotch for boys or PLC, MLC, St Hildas and Iona for girls.
Your property is flanked by two shopping precincts. Get lost at the magnificent Claremont Quarter boasting Western Australia's largest David Jones store, together with other numerous retailers and specialty stores.
Or be enticed by both the major supermarkets and Goodlife Fitness at The Floreat Forum, within walking distance from the property. Looking to unwind, you have a selection of restaurants including The Boulevard Bar and Davvero Caffe e Cucina, with numerous other eateries on offer. Another short stroll takes you to the shops on Birkdale Street with more dinner options, hair, beauty, pharmacy and JJ King's cafe for delicious food and coffee. If entertaining for that special dinner party, make a list and set-out to be seduced by the many gourmet delights at the Herdsman
Growers Market two kilometres away.
There are an abundance of recreational facilities only minutes away, many of which have undergone major facelifts:
- The Perry Lakes Skate Park is a show stopper for active kids
- The brand spanking new Bold Park Aquatic Centre has undergone a $12.2 million redevelopment.
- The $12 million Wembley Golf Course re-development which features a Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys and the $10,000 million hospitality precinct.
- Recently constructed $12 million City Beach foreshore offers a dining and surf club precinct overlooking one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (as voted by WA Tourism).
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, meander through glorious Perry Lakes or run like the wind through Reabold Park, all on your doorstep!
With zero maintenance, come home to this beautiful 3 x 3.5 x 2 Townhouse featuring the following:
* Funky and bright entry
* Large bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Separate bathroom and WC
* Craft or storage room
* Under stair storage
* Rear access to car bays (2) and visitor parking
* Seamless kitchen includes stainless steel Miele appliances, monster walk-in pantry, laundry and fourth WC
* Open plan living with dining room overlooking exquisite entertaining area with travertine tiles and native garden
* Lounge with floor to ceiling sliding doors to balcony
* Generous bedroom with tonnes of wardrobe space, ensuite and balcony views
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath
* Study nook
* Individual reverse-cycle split systems throughout
* Quality window treatments
* Study nook
* Rainwater tank services front and terrace gardens