Brand New 3 bedroom / 2.5 Standalone Townhouse with AC and Solar! - Landscaping for the yard is underway and should be completed and by September. Tenants will be provided a 500/month credit until work is completed.
This gorgeous townhouse was just finished being built in the Los Carneros Village. This association has a pool, playground and other future amenities such as half basketball court, bacci ball and park. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms spanning over 1,700 sq ft. Attractive features of this rental include:
- 9 foot ceilings
- Laundry room with new washer/dryer
- Open floorplan kitchen and living area
- Large windows and doors that allow lots of natural light in.
- Enclosed yard being landscaped with concrete pavers
- Attached two-car garage with water softener and service included. This home also has central AC and solar system to help reduce energy costs.
- One year Lease
- Tenant utilities: Water/ Trash/ Electricity/ Gas/ Cable/Internet
- Owner pays HOA fee and soft-water service
- No smoking
- Small pet may be considered with additional deposit
In general, the landlord is looking for the following qualifications:
- Credit score of 675+
- Gross income 3x the rent**
- Good credit history
- Clear source of monthly income
- No smoking of any kind
- No co-signers
**Should all or part of the applicant's income derive from any public assistance program, 3x gross income qualification shall apply only to the portion of the rent that Tenant is responsible for after the voucher amount has been deducted.
Equal Housing Opportunity. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or because all or part of applicant's income derives from any public assistance program.
Tenants will be required to purchase renter's insurance (approximately $15 - 30/month) naming Landlord (owner) and Mike Richardson, Realtors (Property Manager) as additional insured with a minimum liability coverage of $100,000.
The application fee is $40 and is non-refundable.
Please call 805-965-4300 to schedule a showing or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We require a rental application for everyone over the age of 18. All applications are accepted electronically through our website www.mrrealtors.com.