Only a short and safe walk to Macquarie Primary School, public transport and local shops, lies a spacious 4 bedroom home with study, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas and an upstairs parents retreat. With two decks, there is plenty of outdoor space for summer entertaining, gardening, and the kids and pets.
- Built in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Upstairs parents retreat includeing walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and separate rumpus/sitting room
- Open plan lounge/dining area plus generous family room
- Both downstairs living areas open out to timber decks for outdoor entertaining
- Polished hardwood floor boards throughout
- Gas ducted heating downstairs
- Updated kitchen features stainless steel cooktop, dishwasher and a redgum benchtop
- Some updating to main bathroom
- Double carport plus ample lock up storage
- Pet friendly home
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.