Spacious 2 Bedroom + Den townhouse at W 7th and Heather Street
This beautifully updated 3-level townhouse is conveniently located in Fairview Slopes, just minutes walk to the Canada Line, 99 B-Line, Save-On-Foods, Whole Foods, London Drugs, Olympic Village, False Creek Seawall, Mount Pleasant, Vancouver General Hospital and many other shops and restaurants.
This well-located home has a Walk Score of 95 (Walker's Paradise) and Transit Score of 83 (Excellent Transit).
The VSB catchment schools for this home are False Creek Elementary (K-gr. 7), Kitsilano Secondary (gr. 8-12; French Immersion gr. 8-12) and General Gordon Elementary (French Immersion gr. 6-7).
Features of this home:
- 1,325 square feet over 3 levels
- Designed by Vancouver architect James Cheng with lots of natural light, windows, skylights, floating staircase and more
- 2 bedrooms, 1 den, 2 - 1/2 bathrooms, 1 patio and 2 balconies
- First level features a large master bedroom and very spacious double vanity ensuite bathroom, two mirrored closets, a private outdoor patio and separate entrance
- Second level features a second bedroom with walk-in closet and balcony, a spacious open den area with natural lighting from skylight and a full bathroom
- Third level features a contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bright and open living area with lots of natural light from skylight, outdoor balcony with city and mountain views and a half-bathroom
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout (stairs are carpeted)
- Top of the line appliances and fixtures
- 1 assigned underground parking stall
- No smoking
- No pets
- Unfurnished, minimum 1 year lease
Lease details: Minimum 1 year lease