A wide heritage style facade provides a commanding street presence to this four bedroom plus study family home. Sited on a quiet street amongst other simular homes, this family entertainer offers a palatial living environment with quality appointments throughout.
Stunning tiles and a wide entrance hall greets us upon entering the home, flowing from the hallway throughout the living areas, creating an appealing contrast to the neutral colour scheme, quality down lighting amplifying the ambience.
A huge kitchen offers space for multiple chefs to enjoy cooking. Stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, gas cooktop, wall oven, breakfast bar and a window overlooking the alfresco entertaining area all combine to create a most pleasant cooking environment. An open plan dining & living area adjacent has plenty of space for a large table and a couch.
Dual sliding doors open to the outdoor living pergola with side gate entrance. Entertain family and friends in style under this large pergola area. A small low maintenance lawn area and a garden shed offers extra storage.
The 4 bedrooms are all of generous proportion. Bedroom 1 offers carpeted flooring, an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Bedroom 2 & 3 have triple sliding door built in robes with plenty of storage space. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 come complete with stunning floating floorboards.
A main bathroom provides for both guest and resident amenities, with an open vanity and separate bath and toilet areas. There is a linen cupboard and a sparkling laundry with external access door. An double garage with auto panel lift door, plus there is room to park two additional cars in the driveway, completing a superior offering along with the automatic security gates.
The property also offers a massive 5 kW (26 panel) solar power system, stylish aluminium roller shutters on all windows, & a reverse cycle ducted air conditioner are all wonderful services in the home.
* Quality built 4 bedroom family home
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
* Floating timber floors throughout the bedrooms 2,3 & 4
* Large kitchen with Stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, gas cooktop, wall oven, breakfast bar and a corner window
* Large dining and family area plus separate living room with external access doors
* Down lights throughout the living zones
* Laundry with external access
* Linen and storage cupboards
* 5kw Solar system with 26 panels
* Security roller shutters
* Security Front auto gate
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors plus drive through capability
Situated in the heart of Northgate with numerous parks and reserves all within walking distance, great for your daily exercise and recreation. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for quality grocery and lifestyle shopping. Public transport a short walk to The Promenade or Fosters Road. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School, all quality schools, are all within easy reach.
A quality family home, perfect for the larger family and those who like to entertain. Take the time to visit this one. Viewing is a must!