A picture perfect family haven set amidst the Jacarandas in Perth's most prestigious Riverside suburb. Set on a sprawling, old fashioned quarter acre block, this lovingly restored 1930s family home is set amidst picturesque gardens in the heart of this family friendly, water front precinct.
Let the children roam free in the safety of their own private wonderland, bursting with colour where swings hang from trees, chooks roam and birds come home to feed. Full of character and charm, this original Dalkeith residence has been meticulously restored with a historian's eye for design and detail.
Nestled between the foreshore and golf course, walk through the original deco door through to an intimate and inviting entertaining and living space with picture rails, a working fire place, highly polished jarrah floor boards and a wonderfully welcoming family vibe.
The original kitchen has been meticulously renovated and restored with funky vintage touches seamlessly integrated with contemporary features as the working hub of this much loved family home. A dining space with sliding timber doors onto a gorgeous timber deck created using original recycled jarrah boards welcomes the outside in and offers up the option of alfresco living on warm summer nights.
A peaceful and private master bedroom with original timber boards, elevated ceilings, built in robes and windows overlooking the garden beyond sits alongside a second bedroom with original features and extensive built-in robes.
Become a part of the neighbourhood, strolling from river to park to school with Mason's Gardens and the yacht, tennis and golf club just minutes away.
* Fully restored 1930s character home
* Set on a sprawling 1012sqm block
* Established easy care gardens with vegetable patch, fruit trees and separate powered artist's studio with polished floorboards
* Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security system
* Walking distance to Dalkeith shopping precinct, primary school, the river, and the golf, tennis and yacht club
* Original period features including light fittings, picture rails, leadlight and stained glass windows, fireplace and ceiling cornices
* Renovated kitchen with original features, custom made cabinetry, integrated Miele dishwasher.
* Laundry with separate toilet
* Alfresco entertaining deck with recycled jarrah floorboards
* Restored original art deco bathroom
* Fully reticulated from own bore
* Gas hubs in 2 bedrooms and living room
* Automatic garage door
* Perimeter sensor security lighting