Wanted: tenant(s) seeking a quality 1.5 bedroom apartment. (1 large master bedroom with closet, 1 additional room with window but without closet). Ideal for tenant(s) looking to live in the heart of the South Side while being able to retreat to a comfortable and safe apartment.
- $1195 per month plus & electric. Water & sewage, & gas for cooking is included in rent.
- No smoking, no pets.
- Near Sarah & S. 12th Streets
- Close to all bus lines
- Well-lit parking area. Fantastic for privacy and safety.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Alarm / Security system optional
- Second room for office or guest room
- Separate Kitchen, Dining, and Living rooms
- Dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, garbage disposal.
- Whole-apartment A/C
- Large porch, grassy side yard
- All windows have blinds and/or window treatments
- 1 off-street parking space. A 2nd space is possible. .
- Verizon Fios & Comcast Xfinity available in the area.
- Basement storage
- Laundry (non-coin-op)
Applicants are privately screened by independent landlord servicing company. Note that they prescribe the required rental deposit based on screening.
Please write with any questions!
Lease details: - Tenants pay for gas & electric; water & sewage is included in the lease.
- Applicants are privately screened by independent landlord servicing company; $25 each, refunded with signed lease.
- Screening company determines escrow deposit, usually 1 month's rent for well-screened applicants.
- No smoking in apartment or on premises.
- Maintained by local landlord -- you will NOT be waiting for service calls or repairs.
- Rent typically held flat (no surprise increases) for renewals by great tenants.