Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Home in Puyallup! - Address: 9724 186th ST E., Puyallup, WA 98375
Quick Feature List:
Bedroom(s): 3 Bedrooms + Bonus + Office
Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx. 2,556
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Cooling: No Air Conditioning / No Cooling.
Floor(s): Hardwood Laminate and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Animals: Subject to Approval - See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $43.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Home in Puyallup!
- Upgraded S/S Appliances
- Gorgeous Cabinetry
- 9 Ft Ceilings w/Recessed Lighting
- Tile Counter Tops
- Full Tile Backsplash
- Large Island w/Bar Stool Counter
- Butlers Panty
- Hardwood Flooring
- Dining Area
- Slider Access to Back Yard
Formal Dining Area
- Open Area
- Large Window w/Natural Lighting
- Nicely Painted
- Unique Architectural Designs
- 9 Ft Ceilings
Huge Living Room
- Gas Fireplace w/Beautiful Mantel
- Huge Windows w/Natural Lighting
- Master w/Double Door Office
- Master Also Has Ceiling Fan & Vaulted Ceilings (peaked/raised)
- Stunning 5 Piece Master Bathroom
- Washer & Dryer Hook Ups
- Washer Sink
- Built-in Shelving
Large Bonus Room
- Located Upstairs
2 Car Garage
- Garage Door Opener
- Extended bay in the garage, which has room for a workbench and shelving units.
Covered Front Porch w/Railing
Fenced Back Yard
- Large Open Area
- Spacious Patio w/BBQ Area
- Unique Rock Wall
- Easy Maintainable Landscaping
- Backs to green - which is a nice privacy feature
To seek zoning information on nearby schools please visit www.greatschools.org and type in the property address. Zoning may change periodically throughout the year.
- Baseball Diamond
- Soccer Field
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Kids Playground
- Community Center
- JBLM Approx. 25 minutes
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay the following:
- Minimum of $250.00 nonrefundable pet fee per pet.
- Minimum of $25.00 pet rent per pet each month.
This fee and monthly rent are based on the size and breed of the pets that will be living at the property. Max 2 pets total: Dogs and Cats 45lbs or less. The pet must be of age 1 or older. No Puppies or Kittens. Must be Indoor Potty-Trained. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http://nrbproperties.net/restricted_breed_list.
1. Up to date shot records required! Must indicate the dogs age, breed and weight.
2. Proof of County License required!
3. Renter’s insurance is required!
- Property has homeowners association and is governed by Rules & Regulations.
- Tenant are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renter’s insurance
- NRB’s Rental Qualifications are posted on our website (www.nrbproperties.net)
- All Fees are due prior to moving in – No split payments.
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It’s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you’re asking your questions and we don’t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted.
If you have any questions regarding the home please reach out to us! We are happy to assist in any way possible. We are available directly at 253.537.6500 or we can answer any questions via email @ Angel[at]nrbproperties[dot]net
NRB Property Management, LLC
PO Box 624, Spanaway WA 98387
Office: 253.537.6500 Fax: 253.537.6505
All Information Provided is Deemed Reliable But is not Guaranteed. Lot Sizes and Square Footage Are Estimates. Photos on NRB Property Management listings are not to be used for any purpose without written permission from NRB’s Owner Randy Schell.