3801 Girard Ave. Culver City, CA - A two story 10 unit garden style building with parking and laundry facility in heart of Culver City with easy access to the 405 freeway and the Metro-Rail . Just minutes away from downtown Culver City and Venice Beach.
Beautiful 1 Bedroom 1 Bath with many upgrades.
Large living room with wood floors. new paint, wall air conditioner, wall gas heater and a window with vertical blinds.
Dining room with wood floors, new paint, ceiling fan with a light fixture, and a window with vertical blinds.
Kitchen with tile flooring, granite counter tops, lots of cabinets, new light fixture, all new stainless steel appliances including gas stove, microwave and dishwasher.
Hallway with wood floors and new paint with many closet space leads you to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bathroom with tile flooring, nice vanity, Jacuzzi bathtub with beautiful tile on the walls and a glass panel.
Bedroom with wood floors, new paint, ceiling fan with a light fixture, a window with vertical blinds and a large closet with sliding mirror doors.
This unit comes with parking space in our private parking lot.
For more information please contactour property manager Janavi at (424) 258-0143 or via email at 10878Venice@benleedsproperties.com
- Cat and Dogs friendly -- under 25 lbs. (weight at maturity)
- No aggressive breeds: Chows, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepard, and a mix of aggressive breeds.
Other Terms and Requirements:
- Security deposit is determined by your credit, typically 1-month rent
- Online Application is preferred and can be processed faster than a paper application
- $30 Application fee / per person (above 18years old) can be paid with credit or debit card for online application, or with money order and cashier
check for paper application
- No eviction; No foreclosure / bankruptcies in the last 5 years
- Two (2) forms of current government issued ID: driver's license, passport, SSN card, Military ID, Visa, etc
- Proof of Income: last 3 months of check stub's, or checking / saving account, or current W2.
- Renter's insurance is required.