Save over $360 per month by moving into Common Melrose with utilities, WiFi, weekly cleaning, smart TV, and essential supplies included.
Common provides furnished, flexible, shared housing that enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members get a private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people. Additionally, all Common homes have abundant and cool community space, which is shared by all of the suites in a given home.
Included as part of your membership, we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Melrose features:
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- ALL utilities included in the price - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-size mattress, floor to ceiling built-in closets, and state-of-the-art furniture
- With a central location, our home is just a drive away from The Grove, Miracle Mile of museums, Koreatown, and Larchmont Village.
- Floor to ceiling slider windows, opening up the kitchen and living rooms into spacious patios
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including bathrooms, kitchen, communal spaces, backyard, and rooftop) with weekly cleaning included
- All amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free laundry in the building, bike storage as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Luxury marble and caesarstone countertops
- Green, sustainable design: low flow toilets, water efficient shower, smart heating/cooling system
- Technology integrated throughout the home: SmartThings home automation hub, Nest thermostats, VingCard RFID/Bluetooth door locks, video doorbell system
- Rooftop decks with panoramic views of the city
- Lease terms of 6 or 12 months available