Hello! =) I am seeking a female roommate to take over one bedroom in a 2 bedroom- 1 bathroom apartment! The lease will start October 1, 2016 until September 30, 2017. I currently live in this apartment and have a roommate but she will be moving out at the end of September. I love this apartment and location and do not want to move out so I am looking for someone to take her place and sign for a year!! :D
Details about the place:
-1 Bedroom available in a 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Gold Coast Building- one of Chicago's best communities.
-Total size of apartment: 1,000 square feet. The available bedroom can fit a queen size bed and desk comfortably. The living room/dining combo is mostly spacious with good light.
- The apartment is five minutes from Old Town Chicago neighborhoods, one minute from Division St. bars, and a ten minute walk to shopping on Michigan Avenue.
- It is a few blocks from the Red Line- Clark & Division stop and bus routes.
- Features a rooftop patio for grilling and laying out, fitness room, and laundry in basement. The building is older but the unit is newly renovated and spacious, with hardwood style flooring and new kitchen counter tops.
- The location to this safe apartment is amazing! You can go across the street to restaurants, Treasure Island, CVS, Walgreens, Yoga, etc.
- We also have a keypad entry and doorman.
-Monthly valet parking is available for $250+ or you would have to find street parking if you have a car (not recommended).
-Move in date: October 1st --The management will ask for proof of employment/funds, pay-stubs, references, and background check.
-Rent is $1,002 with water, heat (radiator), and gas INCLUDED. Electricity and internet are NOT INCLUDED--we will split ($75/person)
-SEMI-FURNISHED (I have an extra queen size mattress & frame available that you can use- if you don't want to that's okay too!) other housewares and things you need--you can share with me.
-GREAT DEAL FOR THIS APARTMENT IN THIS AREA!
About me: Female graduate student who attends Loyola in late-twenties. Easy-going, non-smoker, clean, likes to cook, hang out with friends, etc. I would like a thoughtful, responsible and respectful roommate who can pay rent on-time and keep common areas clean! Thanks!!