Condo style living - Situated in a beautiful campus, this secluded apartment features carpet and flooring throughout with new paint! The floor plan maximizes the use of space and delivers a great living environment. The wide open floor plan is accentuated with a beautiful accent wall, creating a more inviting space. The main bedroom includes a master bathroom for privacy. Sit on your back deck or patio and enjoy the view!
We are situated on a bus stop for fast access to shopping and restaurants and are just minutes away from Boeing and Fluke. We are located in the Mukilteo School District with school bus stops right outside your door.
The campus also sits directly across the street from the beautiful Walter E. Hall Park and Golf Course, a great place to exercise, picnic or play a round of golf! Please schedule a viewing to come take a look at the apartment for yourself!
We have a full time manager on site as well as a full time maintenance team to meet all of your needs!
Visit our Website: http://horizonsquareapartments.org
• Washer and Dryer closet for convenient laundry
• Pantry in Kitchen
• Dishwasher, garbage disposal and self cleaning oven in Kitchen
• New carpet and "wood" Vinyl flooring
• Large Deck/Patio with additional storage
• One car allowed for a one bedroom, 2 cars for a 2 or 3 bedroom. (Covered parking, when available, for $50.00 a month
1. View apartment and submit the application ($45 per applicant)
2. Put down $400 Security Deposit and $400 Admin Fee
3. Sign Lease and move in
Cats and dogs under 40lbs optional with $400.00 pet fee up front plus add $40.00 per month per pet for the cost of rent.
****Pictures posted are stock photos of similar apartment****