Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 53,380 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two 21 Armstrong
- Sweetwater Apartments
- Pet friendly - easy access to Auburn University
- 105 Cottage Ave, Enterprise - 1
- 1165 Goodman St, Auburn, AL 36830
- Fabulous home on 1.4 acres in Auburn!
- 807 W Longleaf Dr, Auburn, AL 36830
- Tiger Lodge at Auburn
- 684 & 686 Yeager Ln, Auburn, AL 36830
- Lundy Chase, Auburn, AL 36832
- Village West Apartments
- House for Rent
- Lease Available at the Connection at Auburn
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $426. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $605.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $980. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $340. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.