Auburn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn.
Auburn has a population of 53,380 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two 21 Armstrong
- Sweetwater Apartments
- 2 Bed Room 2 Bath spacious : Price negotiable
- 105 Cottage Ave, Enterprise - 1
- Fabulous home on 1.4 acres in Auburn!
- 1 BR 1 BA at the Connection; Great for College ...
- Great Buy in Prestigious Development
- Cottage House Close to Shopping and Entertainment
- Lowest price 4Bd/Bth!!!! Only
- Timberwood, Auburn, AL 36830
- Village West Apartments
- Legends of Magnolia Condos
- 1165 Goodman St, Auburn, AL 36830
- 347 Chewacla Dr, Auburn, AL 36830
- 313 Timberwood Dr, Auburn, AL 36830
Average Apartment Costs in AuburnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $426. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $605.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.