Vestavia Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vestavia Hills.
Vestavia Hills has a population of 34,033 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vestavia Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Crowne At Grandview
- Mayfair Apartments
- The Madison At Shoal Run
- University Place
- Crowne at Overton Village
- Crowne on 10th
- 724 34th Street South, Birmingham
- Chateau Orleans Apartments
- Colonial Grand at Liberty Park
- 1119 11th Place South, Birmingham
- Center Station In Southside- Brand New!- 1 And ...
- 3252-3298 Bearden Court, Birmingham
- 2964 Rhodes Circle, Birmingham
- Southside/Highland Ave Area house available today
- 3500 7th Court South, Birmingham
Average Apartment Costs in Vestavia HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $560. The most expensive studio price is $790.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1090.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $460. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $737. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3000.