Fayetteville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville has a population of 73,580 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fayetteville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crowne Apartments at Razorback Road
- Glendale Apartments
- 1803 W. Preservation #8 , Fayetteville
- 1934-1936 N Pine Valley Drive, Fayetteville
- 1942-1944 N Pine Valley Drive, Fayetteville
- 685 N Leverett Ave, Fayetteville
- Cute House in Nice Subdivision
- Quiet and Close to Everything Downtown - $375/r...
- Two Bedroom Deluxe With Balcony
- Luxurious upgraded home available for lease on ...
- ECO Modern Flats: High Style, Low Impact
- 1777 West Preservation #1 , Fayetteville
- Condo At The Reserve!
- Walking Distance to Campus, the Square, & D...
- Close To U of A
Average Apartment Costs in FayettevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.