Fayetteville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville has a population of 73,580 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fayetteville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crowne Apartments at Razorback Road
- Glendale Apartments
- 685 N Leverett Ave, Fayetteville
- 1942-1944 N Pine Valley Drive, Fayetteville
- 1939-1941 N Caton, Fayetteville
- Close To U of A
- 3 Bed, 2 bath in Fayetteville
- 1803 W. Preservation #8 , Fayetteville
- 1777 West Preservation #7 , Fayetteville
- Condo At The Reserve!
- 3 bed, 1320 sqft, $1,125
- 1733 West Preservation #7 , Fayetteville
- 1544 E. Oakcliff St., Fayetteville AR
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $650
- 2 Bedroom With Balcony
Average Apartment Costs in FayettevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1375.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.