Fayetteville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville has a population of 73,580 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fayetteville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crowne Apartments at Razorback Road
- Glendale Apartments
- 1942-1944 N Pine Valley Drive, Fayetteville
- 1939-1941 N Caton, Fayetteville
- 685 N Leverett Ave, Fayetteville
- 1777 West Preservation #1 , Fayetteville
- Quiet and Close to Everything Downtown - $375/r...
- Quiet and Convenient
- 1733 West Preservation #7 , Fayetteville
- Cute House in Nice Subdivision
- ECO Modern Flats: High Style, Low Impact
- Luxurious upgraded home available for lease on ...
- 2 Bedroom With Balcony
- 3 bed, 1148 sqft, $1,050
- 1544 E. Oakcliff St., Fayetteville AR
Average Apartment Costs in FayettevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1375.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.