Fayetteville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville has a population of 73,580 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fayetteville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Reserve At Steele Crossing
- Crowne Apartments at Razorback Road
- Mountain Ranch Apartments
- Glendale Apartments
- ECO Modern Flats: High Style, Low Impact
- Contemporary Living Close to Everything!!!
- Cute House in Nice Subdivision
- Updated Cozy Home Close to Everything
- Rare Downtown Fayetteville Duplex
- Quiet and Close to Everything Downtown - $375/r...
- Templeton Place Apartments
- 4049 Wooded Hollow Drive
- 685 N Leverett Ave, Fayetteville
- Two Bedroom
- 4 Bed, 2 bath home in Fayetteville
Average Apartment Costs in FayettevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $440. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $710.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $960. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1125.