Rogers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rogers.
Rogers has a population of 55,964 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rogers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Touchstone Village
- Bentonville Commons
- Waterside Apartments
- Suburban Studio Apartments
- 2 bed, 1040 sqft, $650
- 3 Bed, 2 bath home in Rogers!
- 3 bed, 1540 sqft, $875
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath in Chapel Hill sub.
- 4 Bed, 2.5 bath home in Bentonville!
- 3 Bed, 2 bath in Bentonville!
- 4 Bed, 2.5 bath home in Shadow Valley
- 300 NW O St. | Bentonville | AR | 72712
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $900
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1400 sqft, $725
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath home in Rogers
Average Apartment Costs in RogersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $427. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $415. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $440.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.