Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 10783 W Flanagan St - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 4 bed, 1824 sqft, $1,050
- Avondale Opportunity for Lease/Purchase Single ...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,150
- 4 bed, $999
- Locust Ave- 10783 W - 1
- 12225 W Kingman St - Tolleson Rental at Tolleso...
- 12026 W Joblanca Rd - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- Move In Special! 4 Br In Avondale!
- Great home in Cambridge Estates!!
- 3 bed, 1835 sqft, $950
- 10771 W Mountain View Dr - Avondale Rental at A...
- 4/2.5 2235 Sq. Ft. Sfh In Cambridge Estates - M...
- ~~~Freshly renovated house for rent by Owner~~~
- Charming 3 Bed/2 Bath in Avondale
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1417. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1595.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.