Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Avondale
- Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath Corner Lot Rear entry...
- Homes Houses Rental in Avondale AZ : 4922696
- 10783 W Flanagan St - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 12175 W Superior - Tolleson Rental at Tolleson, AZ
- Large Master Suite on 113th
- 5 bedroom 3 bath Stunning Home Move-In Ready!
- Bright Kitchen on South 121st Drive
- Gorgeous Single Level 4 Bedroom Home For Lease
- 4 bed, 1621 sqft, $925
- Just Reduced! Freshly Painted Spacious 4 Bedroo...
- Locust Ave- 10783 W - 1
- 4 bed, 1824 sqft, $1,050
- Avondale Blvd/Buckeye Rd 11387 W Pima St
- 12225 W Kingman St - Tolleson Rental at Tolleso...
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1385. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.