Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Avondale
- 4 bed, 2152 sqft, $999
- Gorgeous Single Level 4 Bedroom
- Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath Corner Lot Rear entry...
- Avondale Blvd/Buckeye Rd 11387 W Pima St
- 4/2.5 2235 Sq. Ft. Sfh In Cambridge Estates - M...
- Buckeye / Avondale Blvd.
- 3 bed, 1278 sqft, $875
- 11359 W. Overlin Dr. - Avondale Rental at Avond...
- Beautiful 3 Bed/2 Bath Home On Corner Lot!!
- 12175 W Superior - Tolleson Rental at Tolleson, AZ
- Cozy Corners on 121st Drive
- Move In Special! 4 Br In Avondale!
- 10917 W Cocopah St - Avondale Rental at Avondal...
- 3 bed, 1534 sqft, $925
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1385. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1595.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.