Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Avondale
- Bright Kitchen on South 121st Drive
- Homes Houses Rental in Avondale AZ : 4922696
- Beautiful 3 Bed/2 Bath Home On Corner Lot!!
- Cozy Corners on 121st Drive
- Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath Corner Lot Rear entry...
- 4 bed, 2208 sqft, $995
- ~~~Freshly renovated house for rent by Owner~~~
- 3 bed, $950
- 11359 W. Overlin Dr. - Avondale Rental at Avond...
- 10783 W Flanagan St - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 4 bed, 2152 sqft, $999
- Avondale Blvd/Buckeye Rd 11387 W Pima St
- Great home in Cambridge Estates!!
- Buckeye / Avondale Blvd.
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $690. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1367. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.