Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cozy Rental in Cambridge Estates
- 2201 S 112th Ave Avondale, Az 85323 At Avondale...
- 4 bed, $999
- 12026 W Joblanca Rd - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- Avondale Opportunity for Lease/Purchase Single ...
- 12225 W Kingman St - Tolleson Rental at Tolleso...
- Large Master Suite on 113th
- 10783 W Flanagan St - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- Great home in Cambridge Estates!!
- 3 bed, 1835 sqft, $950
- Move In Special! 4 Br In Avondale!
- 12175 W Superior - Tolleson Rental at Tolleson, AZ
- Buckeye / Avondale Blvd.
- Locust Ave- 10783 W - 1
- Gorgeous Single Level 4 Bedroom Home For Lease
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1595.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1367. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1245. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.