Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Avondale
- Homes Houses Rental in Avondale AZ : 4922696
- 3 bed, 1534 sqft, $925
- 11213 W. Mountain View Drive
- 12026 W Joblanca Rd - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 4 bed, 2152 sqft, $999
- 11359 W. Overlin Dr. - Avondale Rental at Avond...
- 4 bed, 1824 sqft, $1,050
- Locust Ave- 10783 W - 1
- 3 bed, $950
- Great home in Cambridge Estates!!
- 4/2.5 2235 Sq. Ft. Sfh In Cambridge Estates - M...
- 2201 S 112th Ave Avondale, Az 85323 At Avondale...
- 3 bed, 1536 sqft, $950
- 12225 W Kingman St - Tolleson Rental at Tolleso...
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1385. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.