Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1201 S 107th Ln
- 2 Weeks Free!!!!! Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroo...
- Beatiful Avondale Home
- Cozy Corners on 121st Drive
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,250
- 11570 W Mohave St - Avondale Rental at Avondale...
- 5 bedroom 3 bath Stunning Home Move-In Ready!
- Cambridge Estates, Avondale, AZ 85323
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,150
- Come home to Cambridge Estates!!
- Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath Corner Lot Rear entry...
- 1805 S. 118th Dr. - Avondale Rental at Avondale...
- Fantastic Clean Property With Spacious Private ...
- Avondale Cutie
- Stylish house for rent
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1385.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.