Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2201 S 112th Ave Avondale, Az 85323 At Avondale...
- Beautiful Home in a great Neighborhood ,full kitchen with and Garbage Disposal ,large backyard .
- 12225 W Kingman St - Tolleson Rental at Tolleso...
- 3 bed, $950
- Homes Houses Rental in Avondale AZ : 4922696
- 3 bed, 1536 sqft, $950
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1297 sqft, $795
- Gorgeous Single Level 4 Bedroom
- Avondale Opportunity for Lease/Purchase Single ...
- Bright Kitchen on South 121st Drive
- Clean...Beautiful Updated! 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath H...
- 4 bed, 1621 sqft, $925
- 4/2.5 2235 Sq. Ft. Sfh In Cambridge Estates - M...
- 12026 W Joblanca Rd - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 4 bed, 1824 sqft, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1595.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1367. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1385.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.