Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1201 S 107th Ln
- Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath Corner Lot Rear entry...
- Avondale Cutie
- 4 bed, 1534 sqft, $900
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Avondale Home
- Large Master Suite on 113th
- 11405 W Mohave St, Avondale, AZ 85323
- Beatiful Avondale Home
- 10944 W Cocopah St. - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- 4 bed, 2131 sqft, $1,100
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,150
- 5 bedroom 3 bath Stunning Home Move-In Ready!
- Cozy Corners on 121st Drive
- Buckeye & El Mirage, Avondale, AZ 85323
- 12175 W Superior - Tolleson Rental at Tolleson, AZ
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1367. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1699.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.