Avondale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale.
Avondale has a population of 76,238 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Avondale
- 3 bed, 1536 sqft, $950
- Avondale Blvd/Buckeye Rd 11387 W Pima St
- Just Reduced! Freshly Painted Spacious 4 Bedroo...
- 3 bed, 1534 sqft, $925
- Great home in Cambridge Estates!!
- Buckeye / Avondale Blvd.
- Large Master Suite on 113th
- 10783 W Flanagan St - Avondale Rental at Avonda...
- Cozy Rental in Cambridge Estates
- Beatiful Avondale Home
- ~~~Freshly renovated house for rent by Owner~~~
- Gorgeous Single Level 4 Bedroom
- Avondale Opportunity for Lease/Purchase Single ...
- Locust Ave- 10783 W - 1
Average Apartment Costs in AvondaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1367. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $1500.