Buckeye Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Buckeye.
Buckeye has a population of 50,876 and an average Walk Score of 15.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Buckeye apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Main Street Lofts @ Verrado
- 6556 S. 258th Drive
- : MOVE IN READY. THIS BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM 3 BATH HOME
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in very nice neighborhood!
- Contact Freddie Griffin at (951) 858-5877 or Jeanette at (623) 210-3444. Will take a 3 bedroom voucher. Ceiling fans in all rooms, all new appliances, washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher. Owner to work with tenant on deposit.
- **MOVE IN READY** 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM.
- 4 Bed + Loft + 2.5 Bath
- A Pleasant Pad on Pima Street
- Local shopping, nice quiet
- Upgraded Kitchen on 194th Lane
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1849 sqft, $895
- 24172 W. Desert Bloom St , Buckeye
- 1617 E Ash Ave
- Beautiful Home in Rancho Vista
- 23856 W. Tonto St. - Buckeye Rental at Buckeye, AZ
Average Apartment Costs in BuckeyeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.