Buckeye Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Buckeye.
Buckeye has a population of 50,876 and an average Walk Score of 15.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Buckeye apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Main Street Lofts @ Verrado
- 25719 W St Charles Ct, Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Contact Freddie Griffin at (951) 858-5877 or Jeanette at (623) 210-3444. Will take a 3 bedroom voucher. Ceiling fans in all rooms, all new appliances, washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher. Owner to work with tenant on deposit.
- *MOVE IN READY* PERFECT 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME
- **MOVE IN READY** 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM.
- Great 3 bedroom, 2 bath home ready for immediate move in!
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in very nice neighborhood!
- 3 Bedroom on Quiet Street - Fresh Remodel
- MOVE IN READY!! This beautiful 4bd/2ba HOME is ready for you to move in!!
- 3 bed, 1410 sqft, $745
- 1617 E Ash Ave
- Riata West, Buckeye, AZ 85326
- 4 bed, 2469 sqft, $1,425
- 25659 W Burgess Ln, Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Upgraded Kitchen on 194th Lane
Average Apartment Costs in BuckeyeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1425.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.