Buckeye Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Buckeye.
Buckeye has a population of 50,876 and an average Walk Score of 15.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Buckeye apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Main Street Lofts @ Verrado
- Contact Freddie Griffin at (951) 858-5877 or Jeanette at (623) 210-3444. Will take a 3 bedroom voucher. Ceiling fans in all rooms, all new appliances, washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher. Owner to work with tenant on deposit.
- MOVE IN READY!! This beautiful 4bd/2ba HOME is ready for you to move in!!
- **MOVE IN READY** 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM.
- *MOVE IN READY* PERFECT 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME
- Watson Rd & Yuma Rd
- Great Price/Excellent Location
- 1617 E Ash Ave
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2469 sqft, $1,025
- 3 bed, 1245 sqft, $780
- Beautiful Single Level 3 Bedroom Rental In Buck...
- Upgraded 3 Bedroom Home with Pool and Large Fam...
- 4 bed, $875
- 3 bed, 1096 sqft, $775
- 29971 W. Fairmount Ave. , Buckeye
Average Apartment Costs in BuckeyeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1425.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.