Drexel Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Drexel Heights.
Drexel Heights has a population of 27,749 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Drexel Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tierra Palms
- * Great Midvale location-convenient access to freeways, entertainment, shopping, resaurants and schools. * Gated Community * Energy-efficient double paned windows * ADA Modifications available
- Cozy house on 2.5 acres
- Adorable Kitchen on Avenida Esperanza
- 4 bed, 3 bath, beautiful mountain views, refrig...
- Beautiful Remodeled Home with Garage & Tile...
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - Mission / Irvington
- Comfortable Layout on Alexanderwood
- Lovely and Functional on Twilight Echo
- Clean, Super Spacious & Remodeled At Drexel...
- 2621 W. Vereda De Los Arboles - R905 , Tucson
- 3 bed, 1485 sqft, $995
- 3513 S. Sun Splash Drive
- Newly remodeled home in Enchanted Hills
- 3 bed, 1586 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Drexel HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $367. The cheapest studio rent is $349. The most expensive studio price is $385.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $428. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $385. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1325.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1049. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
30 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $599.