Drexel Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Drexel Heights.
Drexel Heights has a population of 27,749 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Drexel Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tierra Palms
- 5443 S Via Tres Rios
- * Great Midvale location-convenient access to freeways, entertainment, shopping, resaurants and schools. * Gated Community * Energy-efficient double paned windows * ADA Modifications available
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $900
- 5349 W flying M Street
- Pariso, Tucson, AZ 85746
- 2 bed, 1339 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1520 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1387 sqft, $950
- 3326 S Rainburst Pl, Tucson, AZ 85713
- 2 bed, 1080 sqft, $695
- Lovely and Functional on Twilight Echo
- Picture Perfect home
- 4 bed, 3 bath, beautiful mountain views, refrig...
- 1915 W Ajo, Tucson, AZ 85713
Average Apartment Costs in Drexel HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $385. The cheapest studio rent is $349. The most expensive studio price is $400.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $435. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.