El Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Mirage.
El Mirage has a population of 31,797 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH NEW CARPET, PAINT, BLINDS
- 3 bed, 1776 sqft, $850
- 2 car garage, all major appliances included range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer , dryer wood burning fireplace and water feature.
- $100 DEPOSIT....602.790.0280 OR...602.315.0251
- THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 BD 2 BATH HOME
- Newer Home. Build 2004 with 1400 sf. 4 BR, 2 1/2 BA and 2 Car Garage. 2 Story level home with New Tile, New Paint
- Homes Houses Rental in El Mirage AZ : 4918148
- Awesome Family Home
- A Shower of Pleasantries on Shaw Butte Drive
- ~~~~~Dynamic and genuine, this house for rent i...
- Three Bedroom House Located in Roseview Subdivi...
- 3 bed, 1534 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, 2 bath, $725 Homes Houses Rental in El M...
- 3 bed, 1238 sqft, $895
- Cactus Rd & Dysart Rd
Average Apartment Costs in El MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest studio rent is $579. The most expensive studio price is $682.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $667. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $784. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $524. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1375.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1199.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.