El Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Mirage.
El Mirage has a population of 31,797 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH NEW CARPET, PAINT, BLINDS
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 2375 sqft, $1,075
- ***MOVE-IN READY***GREAT 4BD/2BATH HOME
- Newer Home. Build 2004 with 1400 sf. 4 BR, 2 1/2 BA and 2 Car Garage. 2 Story level home with New Tile, New Paint
- 2 car garage, all major appliances included range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer , dryer wood burning fireplace and water feature.
- Awesome Newer House in a great quiet neighborhood. Call Evan now to see at 480.269.5102
- THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 BD 2 BATH HOME
- 14542 N. 132nd - 1
- 13005 W Mauna Loa Ln, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Great 3 Bedroom With A Loft! W/D & Fridge Inclu...
- 8509 - 13010 W Larkspur Rd
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $990
- Great Price on 3 Bedroom Home in El Mirage!!!
- ~~~~Excellent masterpiece with a great location...
- 3 bed, 1252 sqft, $850
Average Apartment Costs in El MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $715.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $655. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $839.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $945. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $524. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1199.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.