El Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Mirage.
El Mirage has a population of 31,797 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH NEW CARPET, PAINT, BLINDS
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1518 sqft, $870
- Beautiful Single Family Home
- THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 BD 2 BATH HOME
- Awesome Newer House in a great quiet neighborhood. Call Evan now to see at 480.269.5102
- $100 DEPOSIT....602.790.0280 OR...602.315.0251
- 2 car garage, all major appliances included range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer , dryer wood burning fireplace and water feature.
- 4 bed, 1978 sqft, $1,095
- 11622 W. Corrine Dr. - RHYS at El Mirage, AZ
- 11721 W. Laurel Ln. - El Mirage Rental at El Mi...
- 3 bed, 1642 sqft, $900
- 3 Bedroom - $900-$950
- Spacious 4 Bedroom home with open floorplan in ...
- 13133 W Ventura St - Surprise Rental at Surpris...
- Massive Yard on Myer Lane
Average Apartment Costs in El MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest studio rent is $579. The most expensive studio price is $682.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $524. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1199.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.