El Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Mirage.
El Mirage has a population of 31,797 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH NEW CARPET, PAINT, BLINDS
- 13286 W Crocus Dr.
- Large 4bd/ 2ba with a huge loft!!! New Remodel Move in ready, A MUST SEE!!!!
- Loving Home in a good neighborhood! Single level, 1,530 Sq Feet / 3 Bedrooms with a huge master bed rm/ 2 Bathrooms Nice size living room/family room with dining room: Wood floor throughout the house. No Scorpions ever!!
- Newer Home. Build 2004 with 1400 sf. 4 BR, 2 1/2 BA and 2 Car Garage. 2 Story level home with New Tile, New Paint
- $100 DEPOSIT....602.790.0280 OR...602.315.0251
- THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 BD 2 BATH HOME
- ***MOVE-IN READY***GREAT 4BD/2BATH HOME
- Beautiful Single Family Home
- 4 br 2 ba Master Bedroom downstairs plus loft
- 3 Bed 2 Bath In Surprise Az .. Easy Qual
- Comfy and Cozy on West Rosewood Drive
- Awesome Singe Level Home in El Mirage
- 11766 W Caribbean Lane, El Mirage
- Spacious 4 Bedroom home with open floorplan in ...
Average Apartment Costs in El MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest studio rent is $579. The most expensive studio price is $682.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $524. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1199.