Eloy Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eloy.
Eloy has a population of 16,631 and an average Walk Score of 14.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eloy apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Colony Apartments
- Lots of Storage! View Today
- All the amenities with an affordable price! Sparkling Pool with waterfall W/D hook ups in every apartment!
- Beautiful, well kept home in Eloy. Not far from the I-10 exit and close to community park. Built in 2006 and improved every year since
- A very nice Park Model mobile home , shaded patio, nice plants. Small RV park with friendly neighbors.
- Villas de Sonora offers independent living as a great option for healthy and active seniors seeking recreational and social opportunities, as well as a low maintenance lifestyle,“This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.”
- Call if interested!!! Single story - newer unit. Great Location - easy access to HWY 10. Five minutes from Casa Grande. Unit is kept well - professionals cleaned carpet and unit. Washer/dryer hookups; stove, oven, refrigerator, etc.
- 3/2 NIce AZ City Home!!
- Charming 3 Bedroom in Casa Grande
- 12503 W Lobo Dr - Arizona City Rental at Arizon...
- 4Bd,Newer S.F,On AZ,City Golfcourse Exclusive Area
- Pichacho Heights, Eloy, AZ 85131
- 3bd/2ba Move In Special - Single Story - Garage
- Single Story 2bd/2ba - Fenced Yard
Average Apartment Costs in EloyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $465.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $460. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $445. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $475.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $685. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.