Lake Havasu City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Havasu City.
Lake Havasu City has a population of 52,527 and an average Walk Score of 23.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Havasu City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fully Furnished & Centrally located Condo.
- Santa fe Duplex on Golf course
- Move-in ready and centrally located.
- Centrally located home, fresh paint, new carpet...
- Furnished Condo Rentals - Vacation / Short Term...
- Upstairs, centrally located apartment.
- Papago Dr 1890 - 1
- Quiet complex
- Beautiful furnished pool home in gated golf com...
- R.V. Garage home located on a cul-de-sac.
- Affordable apartment on north side!
- 1 bedroom with carport
- Large all tile Apartment
- Move in special
- Downtown Condo
Average Apartment Costs in Lake Havasu CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $557. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.