Maricopa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Maricopa.
Maricopa has a population of 43,482 and an average Walk Score of 17.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Maricopa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Maricopa
- Gorgeous Remodeled 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Single ...
- Acacia Crossings, Maricopa, AZ 85139
- Huge 5 bedroom 3 bath rental home in Senita! Wo...
- 4 bed, 2761 sqft, $1,050
- Great Home in Rancho El Dorado
- Great 4 bedroom 3 bath at $795.00 monthly
- Beautiful 3/2 Home Move In Ready! - $799/Monthly
- 43242 W Jeremy St - Maricopa Rental at Maricopa...
- Large Home at Small Price in Maricopa
- 43381 W Rio Bravo Dr, Maricopa, AZ 85138
- 3 bed, 1412 sqft, $775
- 45651 W Barbara Ln, Maricopa, AZ 85138
- 42635 W Sunland Dr - Maricopa Home for rent $89...
- Jones / Single Level Dream House at The Village...
Average Apartment Costs in MaricopaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1195.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1295.