Maricopa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Maricopa.
Maricopa has a population of 43,482 and an average Walk Score of 17.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Maricopa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Maricopa
- 3 bed, 2082 sqft, $995
- Great Home In Senita In Maricopa!! Special
- 3 bed, 1605 sqft, $750
- 45733 W Mountain View Rd, Maricopa, AZ 85138
- 3 bed, 1412 sqft, $775
- 17275 N Rosa Dr - Maricopa Rental at Maricopa, AZ
- Large Home in Maricopa!!!
- Furnished! Furnished! Furnished!
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1537 SqFt, $850
- 43900 W Kramer Dr, Maricopa, AZ 85138
- 43242 W Jeremy St - Maricopa Rental at Maricopa...
- Stunning 3/2 Home Move In Ready $800-Monthly
- 42302 W Chambers Dr, Maricopa, AZ 85138
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2184 sqft, $1,000
Average Apartment Costs in MaricopaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1295.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1247. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1295.