Maricopa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Maricopa.
Maricopa has a population of 43,482 and an average Walk Score of 17.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Maricopa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Maricopa
- Beautiful Five BR/2.75 BA in Maricopa Meadows
- Gorgeous 3br +Den Nearly 2000sf
- Great Home in Rancho El Dorado
- Gorgeous home in Maricopa!
- 45776 W Tucker Rd - Maricopa Rental at Maricopa...
- Maricopa Beauty - Kari Ln at Maricopa, AZ
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2151 sqft, $900
- Desert or Resorts Properties in Maricopa AZ : 4...
- 44016 W Mescal ST
- 45650 W. Starlight Drive
- 4 bed, 1681 sqft, $895
- HUGE Home!! 4 bedrooms +loft! Clean home! Easy ...
- Stunning 3/2 Home Move In Ready $800-Monthly
- Move In and You May Receive a Special
Average Apartment Costs in MaricopaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $849. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1175.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1095.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1495.