Maricopa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Maricopa.
Maricopa has a population of 43,482 and an average Walk Score of 17.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Maricopa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Maricopa
- Beautiful Five BR/2.75 BA in Maricopa Meadows
- 4 bed, $875
- Great Home In Senita In Maricopa!! Special
- Great 4 Bedroom Maricopa Home- For Rent!!
- 2 Weeks Free in Maricopa
- 4 Bed / 2 Bath in the Villages! Community ammen...
- 17275 N Rosa Dr - Maricopa Rental at Maricopa, AZ
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1537 SqFt, $850
- Quiet Street, Lots of Upgrades - View Now!
- Bright Horizon on Sunland
- Jones / Single Level Dream House at The Village...
- Great 4br - Like New! 2 Weeks Free!
- 4 bed, 2520 sqft, $795
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2996 sqft, $1,025
Average Apartment Costs in MaricopaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $849. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1175.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1095.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1495.