Oro Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oro Valley.
Oro Valley has a population of 41,011 and an average Walk Score of 19.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oro Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oro Vista Apartment Homes
- Saddle Ridge
- Rock Ridge Apartments
- The Golf Villas at Oro Valley
- Catalina Crossing
- Sonoran Terraces
- Tierra Vida
- Vistoso Casitas in Rancho Vistoso!
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1806 sqft, $1,550
- Beautiful Oro Valley home with Swimming Pool
- 4 bed, 1938 sqft, $1,500
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3126 sqft, $2,050
- 3 Bedroom Overton / Shannon with Mountain Views
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,295
- 1500 E. Pusch Wilderness Drive
Average Apartment Costs in Oro ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $713. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $665. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $826.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.