Alahambra, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alahambra, Phoenix.
Alahambra has a population of 129,126 and an average Walk Score of 54. Alahambra is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Schools
- Phoenix, AZ - Lush Courtyard Living on the Cent...
- Mozaic at Steele Park
- Phoenix, AZ - Apartment - $399.00 Available Apr...
- 77 W Coolidge Street
- Life at Midtown
- Canyon Place
- The Station on Central
- Two Bedroom
- Senior apt. for retired and semi-retired lifestyle. Centrally located near the heart of downtown Phoenix on the bus line, near shopping, hospitals and senior center(s). Planned activities, heated swimming pools, dog park and more. FREE Utilites..
- Plan D
- 4141 West Glendale
- Bonfire at Midtown
- LOCATION is Great. Walk to major shopping: Wal-Mart Super Center, Costco, Ross, Target. AND YMCA across the street, Plublic Library and Solano Elementary. Gated complex with view of pool.
- Newly remodeled! New kitchen and flooring throughout! Must see! Please call 602-430-0436 or email email@example.com