Alahambra, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alahambra, Phoenix.
Alahambra has a population of 129,126 and an average Walk Score of 54. Alahambra is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Schools
- Phoenix, AZ - Lush Courtyard Living on the Cent...
- Estates On Maryland
- 2507 W Maryland Ave, Phoenix
- 77 W Coolidge Street
- Canyon Place
- The Station on Central
- Life at Midtown
- Senior apt. for retired and semi-retired lifestyle. Centrally located near the heart of downtown Phoenix on the bus line, near shopping, hospitals and senior center(s). Planned activities, heated swimming pools, dog park and more. FREE Utilites..
- Bonfire at Midtown
- Plan D
- Peaceful Courtyard Living
- Ideal location, close to schools, shopping and transportation. Lots of green common area, a community pool and laundry. Galley kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area in the great room. Two full baths. Includes water, sewer and trash.
- Plan D
- LOCATION is Great. Walk to major shopping: Wal-Mart Super Center, Costco, Ross, Target. AND YMCA across the street, Plublic Library and Solano Elementary. Gated complex with view of pool.
- Air conditioning - Central heat - Walk-in closet - Hardwood floor - Tile floor - Living room - Refrigerator - Stove/Oven - Swimming pool - Jacuzzi/Whirlpool - Cable-ready