Alahambra, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alahambra, Phoenix.
Alahambra has a population of 129,126 and an average Walk Score of 54. Alahambra is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alahambra, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Phoenix, AZ - 3 Bed/ 2 Bath Available
- Mozaic at Steele Park
- Phoenix, AZ - Apartment - $399.00 Available Apr...
- The Monarch
- Estates On Maryland
- The Station on Central
- Canyon Place
- Life at Midtown
- 4141 West Glendale
- Ideal location, close to schools, shopping and transportation. Lots of green common area, a community pool and laundry. Galley kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area in the great room. Two full baths. Includes water, sewer and trash.
- Santa Fe Springs
- Senior apt. for retired and semi-retired lifestyle. Centrally located near the heart of downtown Phoenix on the bus line, near shopping, hospitals and senior center(s). Planned activities, heated swimming pools, dog park and more. FREE Utilites..
- Bonfire at Midtown
- Air conditioning - Central heat - Walk-in closet - Hardwood floor - Tile floor - Living room - Refrigerator - Stove/Oven - Swimming pool - Jacuzzi/Whirlpool - Cable-ready
- 2 Beds - Encanto Park
Average Apartment Costs in Alahambra, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $464. The cheapest studio rent is $458. The most expensive studio price is $470.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $539. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $669.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.