Estrella, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Estrella, Phoenix.
Estrella has a population of 80,833 and an average Walk Score of 30. Estrella is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Estrella, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Plan B
- Southwest Village Apartments
- San Lucas
- Owner will help you move if needed. Previously approved by section 8. You view it with search papers, and like it, I will give you the keys. Rent free until pass of inspection.
- Copper Cove
- Southern Park, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- 3941 W Park St, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- 4421 W Park St - Laveen Rental
- 3317 W. Wayland Dr. - Phoenix Rental at Phoenix...
- SINGLE LEVEL, 5 BEDROOMS 3 BATH !
- Newer home in nice neighborhood in Laveen Area
- Very nice ready for move in single family home, 4bedroom/ 2 bath.
- Awesome house and fantastic neighborhood. ******** ITS a middle House *****************
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- newly remodeled 4 bedrooms, 2 bath and 2 car garage single family With RV gate home in the quiet community. It has a security door. a huge patio and tiled through entire floor..
Average Apartment Costs in Estrella, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1050.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1385.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.