Laveen, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laveen, Phoenix.
Laveen has a population of 42,706 and an average Walk Score of 26. Laveen is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laveen, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Bedroom Single Level On Nice Corner Lot!
- SINGLE LEVEL, 5 BEDROOMS 3 BATH !
- This is a three bedroom with a den that could be used as a office or fourth bedroom. This house is really nice. It has a split floor plan for bedroom privacy.
- - Wall to wall carpeting on 2nd floor & Ceiling fans - Master BR is on ground floor. - Walk-in closets w/ large mirror doors in bedrooms - Large back yard, plenty of room to play, covered patio.
- Newer 4bd, 2ba Home in a great quiet neighborhood! Call Pam to see today at 480-269-5102
- Nice Corner Lot In Laveen Ranch With Popular Great Room Floorplan. Custom Window Coverings Already In Place. . Indoor Laundry Room Off Garage. Full Size Garage With Nicer Cabinets For Storage. Hurry - This One Won't Last Long.
- Large 4 bdrm home with 2.5 baths Extra large rooms. Kitchen has black appliances, refrigerator,washer and dryer, micro. Large formal living dining combo, large family room with kitchen and breakfast nook. Loft upstairs, 1/2 bath & laundry downstairs
- 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2 stories, 2 car garage. Wood flooring front room, carpet family room and tile in the kitchen, loft upstairs and 3 bedrooms with Master bedroom as well.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with great floor plan.
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- Property Located in Laveen Area
- Large master bedroom, and good sized secondary rooms. Great room, eat in kitchen.
- New Carpet, Fresh Paint, New Blinds, New Hot Water Heater, New Garage Door Opener, New Lighting and Fixtures See Here http://www.azequityproperties.com/available-properties/6434-w-valencia-dr-laveen
- 4 Bed + Loft / 3 Bath!! FORMER MODEL in Laveen Ranch!!! This house is beautiful - - upgraded tile, carpet, tile countertops, SS kitchen appliances, and more! Too many upgrades to list! CALL NOW!!!
- Nice 4bed 2bath single story house with separate living/dining and family room. Master bathroom features separate showing and bathtub. Great corner lot, no house behind. Close to school.
Average Apartment Costs in Laveen, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $985. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.