Laveen, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laveen, Phoenix.
Laveen has a population of 42,706 and an average Walk Score of 26. Laveen is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laveen, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4421 W Park St - Laveen Rental
- 3941 W Park St, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- Pristine Home in Rogers Ranch!
- Property Located in Laveen Area
- Awesome house and fantastic neighborhood. ******** ITS a middle House *****************
- Clean (3 bedrm with Den) , RO drinking water system. Surround sound syst. H/Up..Open floor plan. Carpet - bdrms & Formal living rm. Hardwood (5") floors in the entry way & kitchen area. All appliances incl. W / Dryer (optional).
- Southern & 43rd Ave Directions: South on 43rd to R on W ST ANNE to L on S 43rd Drive to R on Saint Kateri to property
- 4 Bed + Loft / 3 Bath!! FORMER MODEL in Laveen Ranch!!! This house is beautiful - - upgraded tile, carpet, tile countertops, SS kitchen appliances, and more! Too many upgrades to list! CALL NOW!!!
- - Wall to wall carpeting on 2nd floor & Ceiling fans - Master BR is on ground floor. - Walk-in closets w/ large mirror doors in bedrooms - Large back yard, plenty of room to play, covered patio.
- Newer 4bd, 2ba Home in a great quiet neighborhood! Call Pam to see today at 480-269-5102
- Nice Corner Lot In Laveen Ranch With Popular Great Room Floorplan. Custom Window Coverings Already In Place. . Indoor Laundry Room Off Garage. Full Size Garage With Nicer Cabinets For Storage. Hurry - This One Won't Last Long.
- Newer home in nice neighborhood in Laveen Area
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- Nice 4bed 2bath single story house with separate living/dining and family room. Master bathroom features separate showing and bathtub. Great corner lot, no house behind. Close to school.
- large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a loft. 2 car garage, designer touches throughout with hardwood floors, tile .Light maple cabinetry and plenty of cabinet space. Neighborhood elementary schools, community parks, walking & biking paths.
Average Apartment Costs in Laveen, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1799.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.