Laveen, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laveen, Phoenix.
Laveen has a population of 42,706 and an average Walk Score of 26. Laveen is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laveen, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3941 W Park St, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- 3 bed, 1478 sqft, $975
- - Wall to wall carpeting on 2nd floor & Ceiling fans - Master BR is on ground floor. - Walk-in closets w/ large mirror doors in bedrooms - Large back yard, plenty of room to play, covered patio.
- 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2 stories, 2 car garage. Wood flooring front room, carpet family room and tile in the kitchen, loft upstairs and 3 bedrooms with Master bedroom as well.
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- Southern & 43rd Ave Directions: South on 43rd to R on W ST ANNE to L on S 43rd Drive to R on Saint Kateri to property
- Newer House**4 Bedroom + 2 Bath**VERY LOW move in**Bad credit OK**Easy Qualify**call/txt 818 675 2503
- Nice Corner Lot In Laveen Ranch With Popular Great Room Floorplan. Custom Window Coverings Already In Place. . Indoor Laundry Room Off Garage. Full Size Garage With Nicer Cabinets For Storage. Hurry - This One Won't Last Long.
- Cute 3 bedroom/2 bath home in Laveen.
- Newer home in nice neighborhood in Laveen Area
- Large 4 bdrm home with 2.5 baths Extra large rooms. Kitchen has black appliances, refrigerator,washer and dryer, micro. Large formal living dining combo, large family room with kitchen and breakfast nook. Loft upstairs, 1/2 bath & laundry downstairs
- SINGLE LEVEL, 5 BEDROOMS 3 BATH !
- 4 Bed + Loft / 3 Bath!! FORMER MODEL in Laveen Ranch!!! This house is beautiful - - upgraded tile, carpet, tile countertops, SS kitchen appliances, and more! Too many upgrades to list! CALL NOW!!!
- large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a loft. 2 car garage, designer touches throughout with hardwood floors, tile .Light maple cabinetry and plenty of cabinet space. Neighborhood elementary schools, community parks, walking & biking paths.
- Property Located in Laveen Area
Average Apartment Costs in Laveen, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1215. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.