Laveen, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laveen, Phoenix.
Laveen has a population of 42,706 and an average Walk Score of 26. Laveen is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laveen, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4421 W Park St - Laveen Rental
- 3941 W Park St, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- 3 bed, 1534 sqft, $899
- Newer 4bd, 2ba Home in a great quiet neighborhood! Call Pam to see today at 480-269-5102
- Newer home in nice neighborhood in Laveen Area
- SINGLE LEVEL, 5 BEDROOMS 3 BATH !
- large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a loft. 2 car garage, designer touches throughout with hardwood floors, tile .Light maple cabinetry and plenty of cabinet space. Neighborhood elementary schools, community parks, walking & biking paths.
- 2 story,Granite kitchen,Stainless steel appliances,Lots of tile through out, open floor plan, loft, washer and dryer, Beautiful...Great small community,Mountain veiws, For more information you may call
- Cute 3 bedroom/2 bath home in Laveen.
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- Awesome house and fantastic neighborhood. ******** ITS a middle House *****************
- Nice 4bed 2bath single story house with separate living/dining and family room. Master bathroom features separate showing and bathtub. Great corner lot, no house behind. Close to school.
- This is a three bedroom with a den that could be used as a office or fourth bedroom. This house is really nice. It has a split floor plan for bedroom privacy.
- Clean (3 bedrm with Den) , RO drinking water system. Surround sound syst. H/Up..Open floor plan. Carpet - bdrms & Formal living rm. Hardwood (5") floors in the entry way & kitchen area. All appliances incl. W / Dryer (optional).
- Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with great floor plan.
Average Apartment Costs in Laveen, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.