Laveen, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Laveen, Phoenix.
Laveen has a population of 42,706 and an average Walk Score of 26. Laveen is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Laveen, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3941 W Park St, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- 4421 W Park St - Laveen Rental
- 3br+ Den! 2 Living Areas! Grass In Backyard!
- BACK ON THE MARKET!!!!!! GORGEOUS 5B/2B ENERGY SAVING HOUSE, BUILT-IN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, NEW MATCHING LIGHTS FIXTURES, ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED, SECURITY SYSTEM AVAILABLE, SECURITY DOOR IN FRONT.CLOSE TO SHOPPING CENTER, SCHOOL,PARK, LIBRARY.MORE
- Newer 4bd, 2ba Home in a great quiet neighborhood! Call Pam to see today at 480-269-5102
- 2 story,Granite kitchen,Stainless steel appliances,Lots of tile through out, open floor plan, loft, washer and dryer, Beautiful...Great small community,Mountain veiws, For more information you may call
- Newer home in nice neighborhood in Laveen Area
- Awesome house and fantastic neighborhood. ******** ITS a middle House *****************
- Large 4 bdrm home with 2.5 baths Extra large rooms. Kitchen has black appliances, refrigerator,washer and dryer, micro. Large formal living dining combo, large family room with kitchen and breakfast nook. Loft upstairs, 1/2 bath & laundry downstairs
- Property Located in Laveen Area
- Nice Corner Lot In Laveen Ranch With Popular Great Room Floorplan. Custom Window Coverings Already In Place. . Indoor Laundry Room Off Garage. Full Size Garage With Nicer Cabinets For Storage. Hurry - This One Won't Last Long.
- - Wall to wall carpeting on 2nd floor & Ceiling fans - Master BR is on ground floor. - Walk-in closets w/ large mirror doors in bedrooms - Large back yard, plenty of room to play, covered patio.
- Southern & 43rd Ave Directions: South on 43rd to R on W ST ANNE to L on S 43rd Drive to R on Saint Kateri to property
- Former Pulte Model Home. Lots of upgrades! New carpet installed and the entire interior painted in May 2012. Fully landscaped front and back yards!
- Clean (3 bedrm with Den) , RO drinking water system. Surround sound syst. H/Up..Open floor plan. Carpet - bdrms & Formal living rm. Hardwood (5") floors in the entry way & kitchen area. All appliances incl. W / Dryer (optional).
Average Apartment Costs in Laveen, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.