South Mountain, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Mountain, Phoenix.
South Mountain has a population of 111,162 and an average Walk Score of 40. South Mountain is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
- Presidio at South Mountain
- Sedona Ridge
- Brookstone at the Foothills
- Sierra Foothills Apartments
- Esteban Park
- Verano Townhomes
- studios from $399 3bedrooms from $725 Deposits from $100-$350 o.a.c.
- 6027 S 19th Pl
- Beautiful, 4 bed 2 bath home near park, stores,.Fresh paint & new carpet in bedrooms. Ceramic tile in other parts of house. All neutral colors. Washer and Dryer included. Orange tree, grapefruit and apple trees. automatic sprinker system
- Cable ready, Hardwood floors, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Balcony, deck, patio, Garage parking, Laundry room / hookups, Fireplace, Oven / range, Heat - electric
- Cross Streets: 27TH AVE & BASELINE Directions: NORTH ON 27TH TO ST ANNE (ENTRANCE TO ANDERSON FARMS), EAST TO 25TH AVE, SOUTH T
- 6025 S 15th Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85041
- Awesome Rental In South Phoenix!
- Fabulous 5 Bedroom 3 5 Bath Home With A Pool!!