South Mountain, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Mountain, Phoenix.
South Mountain has a population of 111,162 and an average Walk Score of 40. South Mountain is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
- Presidio at South Mountain
- Sedona Ridge
- Brookstone at the Foothills
- Esteban Park
- Verano Townhomes
- The Montana
- studios from $399 3bedrooms from $725 Deposits from $100-$350 o.a.c.
- 6027 S 19th Pl
- 3 bed, 1380 sqft, $1,050
- A MUST SEE!!! Courtyard entry and split garages in cul-de-sac. Upgraded 42' Kitchen cabinets, all tile flooring, large pantry, pre-wired for security system, large master bedroom with walk-in closet and sitting area, walk-out balcony has great view.
- 3 bed, 1670 sqft, $1,250
- 3 bed, 1735 sqft, $1,075
- Very Nice House in Stone Creek!
- 1822 E Jones Avenue - Phoenix Rental at Phoenix...