San Tan Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Tan Valley.
San Tan Valley has a population of 81,321 and an average Walk Score of 16.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Tan Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 1870 sqft, $1,125
- Silversmith Trail-2556 - 1
- Large Like New Home In Great Neighborhood!!
- The Village at Castlegate - View Today
- Haflinger-2227 - 1
- Hunt Hwy and Golf Club Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 8...
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom
- 2478 E Meadow Land Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
- ***2 Weeks Free***Move In Ready - Absolutely St...
- Johnson Ranch, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1950 sqft, $925
- 31986 N Skyline Dr , San Tan Valley
- Huge 5 Bedroom 3 Bath With Basement Queen Creek...
- 2 Weeks Free! Gantzel & Chandler Heights
- 3 bed, 2200 sqft, $875
Average Apartment Costs in San Tan ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $882. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $799. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $962. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1050.