Sierra Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sierra Vista.
Sierra Vista has a population of 43,888 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sierra Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wow No Deposit, No Application Fee, All Utiliti...
- 1172 Preston St , Sierra Vista
- 1904 Brent wood
- Beautiful contemporary Home, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath...
- 2369 Santa Catalina Dr. , Sierra Vista
- 2 bed, 915 sqft, $729
- 1285 Leon Way , Sierra Vista
- 3 bed, 1538 sqft, $750
- Comfortable home in established neighborhood, 3...
- Cozy 3 Bedroom Home, 2 bath, A/C, Fenced Yard, ...
- 4 bed, 1873 sqft, $1,250
- Southwest Charm and Million Dollar Views of Ram...
- Great home close to everything!
- 972 Leonard Wood St. , Sierra Vista
- 3 bed, 1341 sqft, $950
Average Apartment Costs in Sierra VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $597. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $800.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $684. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $539. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1240. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.