Sierra Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sierra Vista.
Sierra Vista has a population of 43,888 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sierra Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cozy 3 Bedroom Home, 2 bath, A/C, Fenced Yard, ...
- 1285 Leon Way , Sierra Vista
- Very Comfortable home in established neighborho...
- 2369 Santa Catalina Dr. , Sierra Vista
- 433 Meadows Drive
- Affordable Duplex, 2 bedroom, 1 bath , Fenced Yard
- 2220 Copper Sunrise , Sierra Vista
- 1172 Preston St , Sierra Vista
- Warm Inviting Townhouse! 3 bedroom, 2 Bath, 1 C...
- Comfortable home in established neighborhood, 3...
- 400 Suffolk Drive , Sierra Vista
- 1459 Braddock , Sierra Vista
- Large Corner Lot Brick home, 1650 Sq Ft, 3 Bedr...
- Wow No Deposit, No Application Fee, All Utiliti...
- 925 Horner
Average Apartment Costs in Sierra VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $465. The cheapest studio rent is $460. The most expensive studio price is $470.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $684. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $539. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $880.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.