Sun City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sun City.
Sun City has a population of 37,499 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sun City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Place at Fountains at Sun City
- Weekly housekeeping RN on duty 24 hours Emergency response Daily activities Transportation to shopping & appointments Free use of washer / dryer Free cable TV 24 hr security Heated pool & spa Bed linens changed weekly Full kitchen w/ appliances
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $800
- Furnished Home on the Golf Course in Sun City
- 13000 N. 113th Avenue #3
- 3 bed, 1368 sqft, $950
- 3 bed, 1472 sqft, $875
- 2 bed 1 bath - Ready today!
- 2 Bedroom - $1195
- Great 2 BR Single Level in Sun Air Estates, 55+
- Spacious 3 Bedroom With All Appliances Included!
- ~~~~Distinctive & graceful, house for rent~~~~
- Very cute Condo in a nice, quiet age restricted neighborhood
- Sun City Home Corner lot with Ceiling Fans - 2 ...
Average Apartment Costs in Sun CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $665. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $920.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $749. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $524. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $999.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1199.