Vancouver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vancouver.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vancouver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pender Street and Nicola Street: 1529 West Pender Street, 2BR
- Smythe and Seymour: 930 and 980 Seymour Street, 1BR
- Beatty Street and Smithe Street: 939 Beatty Street, 2BR
- W 12th Avenue and Burrard Street: 1745 W 12th Avenue, 2BR
- West 14th Avenue and Burrard Street: 1755 West 14th Ave, 1BR
- Davie Street and Beach Avenue: 1220 Cardero Street, 1BR
- Arbutus Street and West 44th Avenue: 2121 West 44th Avenue, 1BR
- Arbutus Street and 33rd Avenue: 4750 Arbutus Street, 2.5BR
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? New Gastown Vancouver Condo for Rent - Managed by Professionals!
- Robson Street: 788 Jervis Street, 1BR
- Davie St and Cardero St: 1225 Cardero St, 1BR
- Cambie Street and 12th Avenue: 590 WEST 12th AVENUE, 1.5BR
- Balsam Street and 2nd Avenue: 1720 BALSAM STREET, 0BR
- Hemlock Street and West 13th Avenue: 1371 WEST 13th AVENUE, 1BR
- W Georgia and Denman: 1450 West Georgia St, 3BR
Average Apartment Costs in VancouverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest studio rent is $875. The most expensive studio price is $1400.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $5300.