Vancouver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vancouver.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vancouver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pender Street and Nicola Street: 1529 West Pender Street, 2BR
- Smythe and Seymour: 930 and 980 Seymour Street, 1BR
- Beatty Street and Smithe Street: 939 Beatty Street, 2BR
- W 12th Avenue and Burrard Street: 1745 W 12th Avenue, 2BR
- Davie Street and Beach Avenue: 1220 Cardero Street, 1BR
- West 14th Avenue and Burrard Street: 1755 West 14th Ave, 1BR
- Arbutus Street and West 44th Avenue: 2121 West 44th Avenue, 1BR
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? New Gastown Vancouver Condo for Rent - Managed by Professionals!
- Cambie Street and 12th Avenue: 590 WEST 12th AVENUE, 1.5BR
- Davie St and Cardero St: 1225 Cardero St, 1BR
- Arbutus Street and 33rd Avenue: 4750 Arbutus Street, 2.5BR
- Cornwall Avenue and Cypress Street: 1815 Cornwall Avenue, 1BR
- Craigflower Rd and Tillicum Rd: 827 Selkirk Avenue, 2BR
- Barclay Street and Thurlow Street: 1120 Barclay Street, 1BR
- Nelson St. and Broughton: 990 Broughton Street, 1BR
Average Apartment Costs in VancouverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest studio rent is $875. The most expensive studio price is $1400.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $5300.