Bradenton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bradenton.
Bradenton has a population of 49,546 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bradenton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- TGM Yacht Club at Heritage Harbour
- Cypress Winds
- Carlton Arms Of Bradenton
- Sawgrass Cove Apartments
- Newly renovated, free cable, free water, pets welcome!
- Perico Apartments
- 3 Beds - 210 Watermark
- Eden Pointe
- River Trace Apartments
- Live Close To Everything!
- The Preserve at Manatee Bay
- Fenced backyard, all tile floors, pretty lot, quiet neighborhood.
- Not An Image Of Home But The Real Thing
- 2 bed, 1040 sqft, $775
- Brighten up your life with this tiled wonder
Average Apartment Costs in BradentonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $479. The cheapest studio rent is $450. The most expensive studio price is $508.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $702. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $929.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1447. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.