Bradenton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bradenton.
Bradenton has a population of 49,546 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bradenton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- TGM Yacht Club at Heritage Harbour
- Cypress Winds
- Carlton Arms Of Bradenton
- Sawgrass Cove
- Perico Apartments
- Newly renovated, free cable, free water, pets welcome!
- 3 Beds - 210 Watermark
- River Trace
- Eden Pointe
- The Preserve at Manatee Bay
- Live Close To Everything!
- THIS PLACE IS SUPER CLEAN !!! NO BUGS !!! NEW TILE THRU OUT !!! NEW CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS NEW PAINT !!! PRIVATE BACK YARD GLASS TOP STOVE BUILT IN MICROWAVE SIDE BY SIDE REFIG WASHER & DRYER
- 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath, Washer Dryer Condo
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 966 sqft, $552
- 3 bed, 1277 sqft, $1,999
Average Apartment Costs in BradentonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $508.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $929.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1419. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1020. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $4500.