Bradenton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bradenton.
Bradenton has a population of 49,546 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bradenton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- TGM Yacht Club at Heritage Harbour
- Carlton Arms Of Bradenton
- Sawgrass Cove Apartments
- Cable & water included! Newly renovated!
- 3 Beds - 210 Watermark
- River Trace Apartments
- Eden Pointe
- The Preserve at Manatee Bay
- Live Close To Everything!
- Not An Image Of Home But The Real Thing
- THIS PLACE IS SUPER CLEAN !!! NO BUGS !!! NEW TILE THRU OUT !!! NEW CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS NEW PAINT !!! PRIVATE BACK YARD GLASS TOP STOVE BUILT IN MICROWAVE SIDE BY SIDE REFIG WASHER & DRYER
- Come home to this beautifully remodeled 3x2 house with a 1 car garage, conveniently located on 9th Ave East in Bradenton. Vaulted ceilings and newer appliances are just a few of the upgrades that this property is equipped with.
- Newly renovated and under new management! Affordable living!
- 2 bed, 1541 sqft, $1,495
Average Apartment Costs in BradentonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $508.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $929.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1999.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $4500.