Bradenton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bradenton.
Bradenton has a population of 49,546 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bradenton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- TGM Yacht Club at Heritage Harbour
- Carlton Arms Of Bradenton
- Sawgrass Cove Apartments
- 3 Beds - 210 Watermark
- Cable & water included! Newly renovated!
- River Trace
- Eden Pointe
- Live Close To Everything!
- The Preserve at Manatee Bay
- Fenced in side and back yard. Garage, appliances included stove, refrigerator and dish washer.
- Newly renovated and under new management! Affordable living!
- Beautiful 4 bed Home Bradenton
- 2 bed, 1821 sqft, $1,475
- Find The Epitome Of Bliss In This Spectacle Of ...
Average Apartment Costs in BradentonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $479. The cheapest studio rent is $450. The most expensive studio price is $508.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $929.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1317. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $770. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.