Panama City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panama City.
Panama City has a population of 36,484 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panama City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Turtle Lake Apartments
- Aztec Villa Apartments
- Eagles Landing Apartments
- Brand new luxurious community in the heart of Lynn Haven. Deposit is $250 or $500. Pet deposit is $300 (non refundable).
- In the heart of Lynn Haven, closed to Wal-Mart on SR77. Security deposit is $300 or $500; depending on credit.
- 1 bed, 520 sqft, $475
- 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2285 sqft, $1,600
- Baldwin Rowe Townhomes at Lynn Haven
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1200 sqft, $850
- Community Pool, Gym, Clubhouse, Beach! Rent inc...
- 2 bed, 1032 sqft, $1,000
- St. Andrews Area
- 2 bed, 708 sqft, $500
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 295-D
- 1 bed, 1280 sqft, $875
Average Apartment Costs in Panama CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $581. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $825.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.