Panama City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panama City.
Panama City has a population of 36,484 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panama City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Turtle Lake Apartments
- Aztec Villa Apartments
- Eagles Landing Apartments
- In the heart of Lynn Haven. close to Walmart on SR77. Security deposit is $300 or $500; depending on credit.
- Brand new luxurious community in the heart of Lynn Haven. Deposit is $250 or $500. Pet deposit is $300 (non refundable).
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 275-B
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1572 sqft, $1,195
- Gorgeous Sunsets
- 3 bed, 1336 sqft, $850
- 1 bed, 644 sqft, $475
- 2 bed, 1262 sqft, $625
- Privacy Fenced Yard and Work Shop
- 1 bed, 670 sqft, $495
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 295-D
- 4551 Cedar Street
Average Apartment Costs in Panama CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.