Panama City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panama City.
Panama City has a population of 36,484 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panama City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aztec Villa Apartments
- Turtle Lake Apartments
- Eagles Landing Apartments
- In the heart of Lynn Haven, closed to Wal-Mart on SR77. Security deposit is $300 or $500; depending on credit.
- Brand new luxurious community in the heart of Lynn Haven. Deposit is $250 or $500. Pet deposit is $300 (non refundable).
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 275-B
- 4551 Cedar Street
- Close To Downtown
- 3 bed, 1288 sqft, $1,150
- $850.00 Remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bath House Close ...
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 263-C
- 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2285 sqft, $1,600
- 1 bed, 670 sqft, $495
- 4 bed, 2120 sqft, $900
- Privacy Fenced Yard and Work Shop
Average Apartment Costs in Panama CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.