Panama City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panama City.
Panama City has a population of 36,484 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panama City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Turtle Lake Apartments
- Aztec Villa Apartments
- Eagles Landing Apartments
- Brand new luxurious community in the heart of Lynn Haven. Deposit is $250 or $500. Pet deposit is $300 (non refundable).
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1392 sqft, $1,100
- 2 bed, 600 sqft, $450
- 2 bed, 708 sqft, $500
- $850.00 Remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bath House Close ...
- Close To Downtown
- Lynn Haven Executive Home in Mowat Highlands at...
- 1 bed, 520 sqft, $475
- Ava Kay Townhomes - 275-B
- St. Andrews Area
- 4551 Cedar Street
- 1 bed, 670 sqft, $495
Average Apartment Costs in Panama CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $622. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.