Candler-McAfee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Candler-McAfee.
Candler-McAfee has a population of 23,025 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Candler-McAfee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Forest at Columbia
- Robins Landing
- MARTA Access, Near Interstate-20 and 285
- MARTA Access & Under Renovation
- Whispering Pines
- 2101 Wildrose Dr, Decatur, GA 30032
- No deposit! Beautiful home located off of Columbia Drive. Minutes from Memorial MARTA station, Kroger and Walmart shopping centers. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- Nice brick house with updated kitchen and hardwood floors. Lots of storage space in basement. Convenient to Candler Road, Glenwood Road and I285.
- 2234 Wallingford Drive $890.00 Decatur, GA 30032 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms House Brick home with a large front and back yard. Hardwood floors throughout most of the home. A nice quite neighborhood in which to live.
- No deposit! Picturesque home located near all of the amenities on Glenwood Avenue and Candler Road. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment to view this property. Apply online at http://www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- Updated 3 bed 1 and half bath in quiet Decatur Neighborhood. Open Floor Plan Bring your voucher and deposit is only $100.00
- It's Greater in Decatur! Stop ALL that looking ...
- Spectacular Decatur 3/2 Craftsman Style Home! 3...
- Cute 3 Bedroom Ranch with *$99 1st Month Rent S...
- 4 bed, 1177 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Candler-McAfeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $1001.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $692. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1049. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $999. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1100.