Candler-McAfee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Candler-McAfee.
Candler-McAfee has a population of 23,025 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Candler-McAfee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- MARTA Access, Near Interstate-20 and 285
- MARTA Access & Under Renovation
- Whispering Pines
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $730
- $200 Deposit ! Quiet Neigborhood !Split level Style House ! New Paint ! All appliances included with the property ! House already has a section 8 tenant and should pass inspection the first time around ! Perfect house if you need to move QUICK !
- No deposit! Beautiful home located off of Columbia Drive. Minutes from Memorial MARTA station, Kroger and Walmart shopping centers. Call us today at (404)720-0826 to schedule an appointment view this property. Apply online at www.GoPropertiesGo.com.
- 2234 Wallingford Drive $890.00 Decatur, GA 30032 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms House Brick home with a large front and back yard. Hardwood floors throughout most of the home. A nice quite neighborhood in which to live.
- Updated 3 bed 1 and half bath in quiet Decatur Neighborhood. Open Floor Plan Bring your voucher and deposit is only $100.00
- -Large Sparkling Pool -Basketball Court -Playgroung -On-Site Clothes Care Center -On Bus line -Community Center -Patio & Balconies -Large Walk-in Closets -Fully equipped kitchen including garbage disposal, fridge and electri stove
- 3 Bedroom In Decatur Ga.
- Decatur, GA, Dekalb County Rental 2 Bed 2 Baths
- 3 bed, 1260 sqft, $785
- 4 bed, $795
- Charming Decatur Home on Quiet Block with 3 Bed...
- Sweet All Brick Home, close to Shopping and Transportation
Average Apartment Costs in Candler-McAfeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest studio rent is $875. The most expensive studio price is $960.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.