Cartersville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cartersville.
Cartersville has a population of 19,731 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cartersville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avonlea Highlands
- Evergreen at the Vineyards
- 134 Evergreen Trail, Cartersville
- 332 Cassville Rd., Cartersville
- Charming 3/2 Close to Town in Cartersville
- 3 bed, $995
- Cartersville, GA, Bartow County Rental 4 Bed 3 ...
- 4 bed, $1,200
- 3 bed, $695
- Lounge by your private pool all summer long!
- 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1260 sqft, $950
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $595
- 48 Walden Crossing NW, Cartersville, GA 30120 - 1
- $650 Security Deposit Moves You In...No Rent Du...
- $99 Move in Special! 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome
Average Apartment Costs in CartersvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $675.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $572. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $145. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1050.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1345.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.