Douglasville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Douglasville.
Douglasville has a population of 30,961 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Douglasville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Madison Waterford
- Wesley Pond
- Brodick Hill
- Carrington Point
- Parkwood Village
- Villas at West Ridge
- Stewarts Mill
- Wesley Hampstead
- Heritage At Walton Reserve-Senior
- We have for you a spacious Townhome nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood with a number of places to eat and shop. We are just minutes from Arbor Place Mall and Interstate I-20. Come see why this will be a Place You’ll Love Calling HOME!!!
- 2605 Whisper Trail, Douglasville, GA 30135
- Maroney Mill Acres, Douglasville, GA 30134
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,130
Average Apartment Costs in DouglasvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1125.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1192. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.