Douglasville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Douglasville.
Douglasville has a population of 30,961 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Douglasville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wesley Pond
- Madison at Waterford
- Brodick Hill
- Carrington Point Apartments
- Villas at West Ridge
- Douglasville, Ga - Town House - $625.00 Availab...
- Heritage At Walton Reserve-Senior
- Beautiful Ranch
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom & 2 Bath Home!
- Douglasville, GA, Douglas County Rental 3 Bed 3...
- Douglasville, GA, Douglas County Rental 3 Bed 2...
- 2946 Five Leaf Way, Lithia Springs, GA 30122 - 1
- 3 bed, 2000 sqft, $1,100
- Traditional Style Home In Douglasville!!
Average Apartment Costs in DouglasvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $587. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $680.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $610. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1512. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1575.