East Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Point.
East Point has a population of 33,712 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Alta Coventry Station
- 3 Beds - Park Pointe North
- Ansley at Princeton Lakes
- 3200 Lakeview Place
- The Lexington Apartments
- Regency Park Apartments
- Rugby Valley
- NO APPLICATION FEE AND NO DEPOSIT!Our community features mature landscaping with a park-like setting and sparkling swimming pool.
- MARTA Access, Near Hwy 166, 1, 2 & 3BRs
- Cascade Glen Apartments
- Heritage Greene
- Robins Creste
- Village Highlands
- Best Rental Values In Atlanta BasketBall Court, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Playground, Marta station in front of property. Multimillion Dollar Reovation, In and Out. Central Air /Heat, Washer/Dryer Hookup,Good Appliances,Secured Entry
Average Apartment Costs in East PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $680.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.