Martinez Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Martinez.
Martinez has a population of 35,795 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Martinez apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Shenandoah Ridge
- Bradford Pointe Apartments
- Traditions at Augusta
- Wedgewood Park Apartments
- Petersburg Place
- Martinez, GA, Columbia County Rental 3 Bed 2 Baths
- Merrymont- Columbia County
- Home at 143 Morehead DriveMartinez, GA
- Great House in columbia county evans with fence...
- Rex Property & Land, LLC
- Martinez, GA, Columbia County Rental 2 Bed 3 Baths
- Martinez, GA, Columbia County Rental 2 Bed 2 Baths
- Evans, GA, Columbia County Rental 3 Bed 2 Baths
- 518 Casey Court
- Villages of Connemara
Average Apartment Costs in MartinezBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $615.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $517. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $385. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $910.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1407. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1900.