Redan Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Redan.
Redan has a population of 33,015 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Redan apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Covington Glen
- Reserve at Stone Creek
- Ashland Pines
- Stoneridge at Hidden Hills
- 2325 Woodcrest Walk
- Please call (470) 564-0889 for more info on this property and to view it. Leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours.
- Please call (470)564-0889 for more info on this property and viewing this property. Leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- Charming Brick-Front Townhome! Modern Finishes Throughout! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Charlene at (678) 685-1653.
- Beautifully Landscaped Yard! Bright Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Charlene at (678) 685-1653.
- Recently rennovated. section 8 welcome
- zero deposit with section 8 voucher - 3 bedroom 2 bath with bonus room - fenced in yard - great neighborhood - central heat and air, ceiling fans, blinds, new tile in high traffic areas.
- Townhousevilla 3 bedrooms 25 bathrooms with 2 car garage ready to show.
- Property is being renovated right now ! Full deposit and move in by July 1st and get a free flat screen tv!! Call for details,
- Wow I love when the pictures can do all my talking.
- Lithonia 3/2 Split-Level w/2-Car Garage! 30058
Average Apartment Costs in RedanBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1185.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1100.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.