Snellville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Snellville.
Snellville has a population of 18,242 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Snellville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cambridge Downs
- 3 bed, $925
- Freshly Painted and Carpeted in Neutral Colors.
- 3061 Eastland Way , Snellville
- Beautiful 4 Br, 2.5 Ba Corner Lot Home!!
- 3 bed, 1640 sqft, $950
- Fantastic Summit Chase Updated Home!
- 3848 Summer Leigh Ct , Loganville
- 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home w/ 2 Living Spaces
- Home, Sweet, Home on Heather Mill Trace
- 1729 Stratford Drive - 1
- 3 bed, $1,050
- Snellville, GA, Gwinnett County Rental 3 Bed 2 ...
- 2 bed, $695
- Apartment available on Dorian Drive
Average Apartment Costs in SnellvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $680.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $642. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $635. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1445.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1305. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.